Service delivery performance, progress, quality
Once you have built a world class customer experience management framework, you may benefit from independent assessment as part of your quality management intelligence kit.
SenseCX is the defining customer experience measurement system built to reflect how customers prefer to be serviced. The proprietary system provides ready access to insights for improved customer interactions that lead to remarkable outcomes: better customer satisfaction, unwavering loyalty and lasting market differentiation.
Why you need it
Customers expectations are rising exponentially. They want their query resolved the best way, not just the fastest way. They want it to be consultative. They care about outcomes. They want to be heard. They want to be recognised as an individual. They’re also switching channels at will – email, phone and face-to-face – making it harder for you to ensure a consistent customer experience (CX). What’s more, the explosion of live chat and social media interactivity adds a new dimension that, up until now, has been tricky to measure.
SenseCX provides you with a consistent approach for resolving customer queries the best way, not just the fastest. By bundling measures into the three key CX simple pillars of success, ease and sentiment for each channel, SenseCX gives you the tools to enhance customer interactions fulfilling their sales, service and conflict resolution needs.
How it works
The system incorporates best-practice mystery shopping service standards against benchmarks and aligns outcomes with the metrics you’re currently capturing from direct customer feedback.
Delivered through a robust scoring platform, SenseCX allows you to access results quickly, and convert to prioritised actions. The system is built upon a research-based methodology and integrates:
- over 30 agent behaviour measurements in each service interaction, with subtle variations across each channel;
- tangible observations that clearly indicate what can be celebrated and where improvement is required;
- readily available dashboards and reports with as much detail as you need;
- customisation to add, delete or alter criteria to suit specific customer environments;
- internal and external benchmarking to achieve consistent performance across teams and channels while keeping an eye on competitors; and
- the ability to add or augment core service team measures or extend to sales teams.
EXTERNAL QUALITY ASSESSMENT
If you want to measure more complex customer service interactions, an external quality assessment can help.
Why you need it
While mystery shopping is useful, sometimes you will want to assess an interaction that is more complex – maybe it requires the customer to provide an ID or more personal information, or get a detailed, accurate response or service. You may also be seeking a platform to use for your own internal quality assessment data capture and reporting.
How it works
- We will observe a series of interactions between your customer service representative and a real customer. These can be across multiple customer service touch points (you can supply phone recordings, video interactions, email or live chat transcripts straight out of your CRM system).
- We will assess these based on our SenseCX criteria. You can choose to receive your individual results, or get some benchmarking across your competitive set. If there is something specific, you want to know more about – for example, whether the information the customer is receiving is accurate, or whether your sales team is using your preferred upsell technique – we can measure that too.
- We can setup your own protocols, provide access to the reporting platform and let your own team conduct internal mystery shops or quality assessments. This can keep your enterprise data in a single, reporting platform to create consistency, simplicity and the ultimate mechanism for driving improvement across teams.
The growth of a business depends on the growth of its staff, and the customer experience is only as strong as those who deliver it. We can develop, design and deliver training programs tailored for individuals and teams within your business who play key roles in the customer experience.
Why you need it
With tailored training, you can improve efficiency, leadership and morale within the team, as well as develop specialist skills like journey mapping and complaint handling. Our trainer works on-site with your staff, helping them develop dialogue and rapport with the customer. The training provides measurable results in sales, service and complaint handling , so you can quantify your return on investment.
How it works
- We look at your current customer experience and review the training currently delivered to your teams. With this knowledge, we then work with you to design and develop training to achieve the goals you set. This can be face to face workshops and classroom sessions or E-learning modules to improve staff onboarding, address service failures and “recalibrate” from time to time.
- We then work with your staff development teams to either run a stand-alone training program, or package it with our other customer experience services for maximum impact.
- You and your development team choose from topics including customer service (basics and advanced), complaint handling (advanced), in-depth call handling skills, dealing with hardship calls, high-performance team skills and team training based on the SenseCX methodology.
- Each of our training consultants has more than a decade of experience across a number of industry sectors.