Focusing exclusively on customer service and how it relates to customer satisfaction and loyalty for more than a decade, CSBA has a wealth of experience and knowledge to share with members of the National Local Government Customer Service Network.
Members now have the opportunity to participate in a quarterly mystery shopping benchmarking program run by CSBA specifically for the Network.
Benefits of the program include:
- A cost effective and proven method of understanding the level of customer service provided by your organisation, identifying strengths and opportunities for improvement
- A clear picture of how the current service experience varies across key communication channels
- An understanding of what best in class service looks like and what is required to achieve it
- A reduced number of repeat enquiries and complaints
- An independent resource to inform the wider organisation; demonstrating performance on critical metrics and illustrating where resources or support is required
- Improvement in customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction through independent feedback
- Synergy within the organisation as departments work together to develop a culture of customer service
If you have any questions, regarding the program, please contact Research Director, Local Government, Warren Reid.
∧Back to Events