Customer Experience Consultant
Customer Experience Consultant (Contract or Part time role)
CSBA is a rapidly growing Customer Experience Specialist firm based in Melbourne.
Our Vision : ‘Working Together we use real Customer Experience Insights to help our clients grow’
- We will demonstrate and deliver quality in everything we do
- We will be trustworthy by being honest with our colleagues and our clients
- We will find the answers to our clients’ problems by being obsessively curious and innovative
- We will tackle challenges with agility and teamwork
Our business in Australia has grown over the last few years and we’re looking for qualified Customer Experience Consultant(s) to join our team.
Our CX Consultants help clients to deliver their customer experience strategies backed by support from CSBA specialists in product, systems, process and analysis/research.
The consulting assignments vary but include:
- Development and implementation of a customer service strategy
- Development of Customer Journey map for key processes in organisations
- Development and implementation of Customer Experience measurement frameworks
- Review of customer contact centre and frontline service providers
- Design and implementation of Contact Centres
- Development and implementation of Customer Service protocols and QA measurement programs
- Development of best practice customer service training programs
- Development of Employee Engagement/Cultural transformation programs
This is a role that would suit someone that has experience in the Consulting, Customer Service, Contact Centre, market research industries and wants to work from home in a part time/ ad hoc capacity.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previously worked in consulting or market research role with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a proven track record of achievement
- Degree qualified
- Experience and proficiency in human centred design principles
- A passion for helping companies strive for customer service excellence
- Highly developed analytical skills with a passion for solving complex business problems
- A results-driven attitude with a high level of motivation and drive
- Have excellent MS Office (particularly Excel) and General computer skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work remotely but effectively with the Sector and CX specialists in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth
The remuneration will be designed to suit the successful applicant.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career contact Paul van Veenendaal, Managing Director, CSBA on 039605 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org